Additional Rebates Available
Toyota College Graduate Program
School may be out for you, graduate, but there’s still more to learn – and earn. If you’ve obtained a degree within the last two years or will graduate within the next six months, you may qualify for the Toyota College Graduate Finance Program, featuring a $500 rebate toward the purchase or lease of any new Toyota through your Toyota dealer and Toyota Financial Services (TFS).
It pays to go to college: The Toyota College Graduate Finance Program
We all know that going to college can be tough on the pocketbook. TFS goes to the front of the class with a finance plan that features the following:
- Competitive APRs on all new untitled Toyota vehicles and Toyota Certified Used Vehicles
- $500 rebate when you purchase or lease any new untitled Toyota effective through April 1, 2019.
Making the grade: How to qualify
To qualify for the rebate, you’ll need to meet the following graduation, employment, insurance and credit criteria requirements.
- Earn your degree. To take advantage of the program, you must meet one of the following:
- Have graduated from an accredited four-year college, university, or registered nursing degree program during the last two years or will graduate from such a school/program within the next six months
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year college, junior college, technical college, or university during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Be enrolled in or have graduated from an accredited graduate degree program during the last two years
- Have graduated from an accredited two-year trade or vocational school during the last two years or will graduate within the next six months
- Get to work. When submitting credit application, show proof of present employment or future employment with a start date within 120 days of your purchase contract date. Note that TFS must deem your income sufficient to cover living expenses and vehicle payments.
The applicant or co-applicant must meet all of the college graduate program qualifications.
Toyota Military Rebate
For everything you give, we want to give something back.
Inspired by your courage and commitment, we are offering a $500 rebate to eligible U.S. military personnel.1 This rebate can be used toward any new Toyota vehicle purchased through your dealer and Toyota Financial Services effective through April 1, 2019.
Because the sacrifices don’t stop at the front lines we are also extending our Military Rebate offer to household members of eligible U.S. military personnel, including Gold Star families.
The Military Rebate offer is available to:
- U.S. military personnel
- Household members of eligible U.S. military personnel (including Gold Star families)
- U.S. military retirees
- Honorably discharged U.S. military veterans (within 2 year of discharge)
To take advantage of the rebate, you must:
- Provide verifiable proof of military status or active service at the time of purchase:
- Leave and Earning Statement OR
- Military ID card OR
- DD Form 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty
- Receive a qualifying salary
- Receive credit approval by Toyota Financial Services through a Toyota dealer